Following are a few Website addresses related to rental housing:
- Conseil de la justice administrative
The Council is independant of public administration and of the tribunals under its jurisdiction and has the mandate to examine complaints concerning a breach of ethics conduct on the part of its members.
- Ministère de la Justice
Terminating a residential lease in the event of spousal violence or sexual aggression.
- Civil Code of Québec
At Book V which contains the chapter devoted to “lease”, at the Website of Les Publications du Québec.
- Société québécoise d'information juridique
SOQUIJ publishes the jurisprudence of Québec tribunals.
- Laws and regulations of Québec
At the Website of Les Publications du Québec.
- Decisions of the Québec tribunals
Decisions of the Cour d'appel, the Cour supérieure du Québec, the Cour du Québec, the Tribunal des professions, the Tribunal administratif du travail and the Tribunal des droits de la personne. (in French)
- The Canadian Legal Information Institute
Laws, regulations and other judicial information regrouped by provinces and territories.
- Centres de justice de proximité
Free legal information, support and referral services.
- Seniors (Secrétariat aux aînés) (in French only)
General information, programs for the elderly.
- Société d'habitation du Québec
Programs, services and documentation on matters related to rental housing.
- Régie du bâtiment du Québec
Laws, regulations and codes on building matters.
- Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation
Programs and general information on matters related to rental housing.
- Landlord and Tenant Board
This Ontario tribunal has been established to resolve disputes between landlords and tenants and provide information about the Residential Tenancies Act (RTA).
- Services Québec
Information on programs and services of the Québec government.
Link reserved for staff of the Régie du logement.